This classic blends spinach and flavorful seasonings on top of steamed oysters, baked and served piping hot.
We serve this item at the following location:
1. In a medium saucepan over high heat cook bacon until brown and crispy
2. When crispy, add Herbsaint and simmer for 4 minutes
3. Turn down heat to low. Add all ingredients, stir well, cover, simmer until veggies are soft.
4. Shuck 2 dozen oysters, wash, then par boil them.
5. Rinse 2 dozen of the shells, put the oysters in, then cover completely with Rockefeller sauce.
6. Put rock salt in a large platter, place oysters and Rockefeller on top, then bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.