We serve this item at the following location:
Shrimp Remoulade Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/4 cup extra fine chopped onions
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/4 cup extra fine chopped celery
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 lb boiled, peeled shrimp
1. Mix all ingredients except for the shrimp in a large bowl.
2. Place shrimp on a bed of lettuce and drizzle remoulade sauce over shrimp.
Suggestions for use:
Also, great as a dip for boiled seafood. This sauce is better made a day or two in advance so the flavors blend.